The one-day Parapsychology Forum: Recent Advances in UK Parapsychology, will feature Lisette Coly, the President of the Parapsychology Foundation (PF), Dr. Carlos S. Alvarado, Research Fellow at the PF, Prof. Chris Roe, Dr. Elizabeth Roxburgh, and three post-graduate students from the University of Northampton in the UK will talk about their recent research.
- The unconscious nature of seemingly psychic phenomena
- Dealing with anomalous experiences in a clinical context
- The role of anomalous experiences in the grieving process
- A counseling approach to mediumship
- Dreams and survival research.
The post-graduate students who will present their work are :
- Cal Cooper
- David Saunders
- Rachel Evenden.
The forum will take place on Wednesday afternoon, May 20th, from noon Eastern through 7pm Eastern and is free to all learners.
All presentations will be recorded. Dr. Nancy L. Zingrone, Research Fellow at the PF will moderate. Learners who participate in or view the recordings of all of the presentations may request a certificate of attendance from the Parapsychology Foundation.
Language of instruction: English